- Full Time
Customer Care Representative .
We’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of us. This is an exciting moment: when our legacy of industry leadership intersects with the promise of a brilliant future. Today, we’re 32,000 colleagues strong, with an impressive portfolio of 13,000 products. We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories. Our principles power our performance, and together, we turn our shared vision into value.
Works in line with EMEA Customer Care teams to support achievement of sales growth to plan. Focus on customer support, order handling, complaint handling and assist the sales force wherever needed.
• Order management according to specific country requirements, including bundling & consignment orders, free of charge deliveries, returns etc.
• Monitor the complete delivery processes (e.g. Distribution Center and/or carrier)
• Arrange special deliveries on request
• Control and send out invoices
• File ordering documents and related records
• Handle service complaints from customers and/or sales representatives
• Handle backorders
We are looking for a person who:
• Freely communicates in English and Italian (both writing and speaking)
• Has analytical skills (Excel)
• Has higher education
• Has standard computer skills (including MS Office)
• Experience in customer service in medical industry and SAP skill will be an asset
• Has the ability to work under pressure
• Likes to work both independently and in a team
• Is conscientious & accurate
• Working in an international environment
• Employment by Temporary Agency
• Using foreign languages on a daily basis
• Attractive benefits package, including Multisport Plus, Luxmed, language lessons
• Modern office in a center of Warsaw.