- Full Time
• Transaction co-ordination support, including:
• Internally (across Group Office (GO) and the relevant Business Units (BUs) – including deal team establishment, design and co-ordination of signing ceremony and media events with Group Corporate Communications team
• Externally (across advisers and potential targets) – design and co-ordinate management meetings
• Transaction administration support, including:
• Documentation management
• Management and deal tracking reporting
• Budget management
• Transaction pursuit support:
• Proposal development
• NBO/BO documentation custodian
• Provide full secretarial and administrative support to supervisor/department, including but not limited too:
• Accurately maintain and monitor diaries
• Handle and screen phone calls and answer enquiries
• Meeting/Teleconference/Video Conference arrangement
• Handle filing and maintain proper records
• Support admin duties such as order stationary, organize office event, general maintenances, etc.
• Act as coordinator for department activities and people movement including on-on-boarding and exit, etc.
• Travel and accommodation arrangement
• Expense claim and expense management
• Serve as back-up for other secretaries if necessary
• Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks when required
• Diploma or Degree holder
• Minimum 8 years’ solid secretarial/administrative experience, preferably in reputable financial institutions
• Proficiency in MS Office, Chinese Word Processing, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Mature, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.