- Full Time
• Client and Sales Administration in a leading company within their Parts Division.
• Busy, fast-paced, variety and lot of client interaction (B2B). Fun team.
• Career opportunities. Great salary on offer.
Supporting the parts team this machine-based business is a global leader. Secure and very busy – this role is an addition to the existing team to help manage the workload and provide clients the optimum level of service they are accustomed to.
We are looking for more than just a CSR from Parts! This role will support a proactive and intelligent individual who wants to progress in their career.
• Focused on efficiency and improvement.
• A clear, professional and engaging communicator who is confident and articulate.
• Solutions focused who works methodically with diligence and accuracy.
• SAP experience plus excellent Microsoft Office skills are essential.
• An interest in logistics, and mechanical components / engineering would ensure you enjoy this role, and progress within the company.
• Fast, efficient and used to working in a high-pressure environment.
• Calm with a customer-focused and positive attitude.
About the role
• Seek constant improvement to optimize processes and procedures.
• As a first point of contact, you will have phone calls and orders from a range of existing clients who you will build relationships with.
• Prepare Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices via SAP.
• Prepare Reports for the Warehouse team to pick & deliver.
• Process Returns and Credits.
• Update Parts Status and provide information to Customers and Technicians.
• Create PO’s to Vendors.
• Liaise with all internal parties including Logistics, Technicians and the Finance team to achieve results.
• Support the Sales Teams with pricing, reporting, projects and general administration.
• Administrator and manage the online ordering system
• Based in Wiri, this role is Mon-Fri between the hours of 7am-5pm (flexibility within these hours). 40 hours/week.