• Protect all physical assets and prevent any damage to the asset and property
• Be alert at all times to handle any unexpected incidents and taking necessary action expected of a security guard during emergency.
• Alert the management and prevent any illegal activities.
• Report all incidents and keep log books & assist in investigation as and when required.
• Access & Traffic Control / Searching Techniques – vehicle and personnel where required.
• Adhere to Fire Prevention and Emergency Procedures.
• General observation of the premises and detection of security related hazard/s
• Minimum 2 years security experience or Ex- Servicemen
• 1 Year experience working with PSCOD for special category courses i.e. Bank, Hotel, Aviation, Hospital
• Strong Customer Service & Communication Skill
• Problem solving techniques
• Professionalism manner
• Customer service orientation
• High School or equivalent diploma.
• Proficient in English speaking, reading, writing & listening